Manticore wreck off Jamaica yields millions in treasure

Army of 1

Jun 22, 2013
Dundee Northern Australia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro , Tesora Bandito 2 , Minelab GPX 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ropefish , this has been posted before , those in the know are calling it BS ..cheers Mick

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
ropesfish

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
as they say south of Jewfish Creek: "All the stories are true,some just haven't happened yet".

goffe

Tenderfoot
Oct 21, 2008
Jamaica west indies
Detector(s) used
White's Surf Pulse, Whites Coinmaster iV GEB, White's Amphibian, Garret BFO... old stuff
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
This is some bullshit !! I was born and live in Jamaica...and after the Admiralty/Ruby Mining screw-up with the "Genovesa" and 1692 wrecks, no one is getting access to our waters with such apparent facility ..AND... without local media getting a whiff of it !!!
The Government, cash-strapped at present, is NOT going to let ANYONE leave with (what did the article say ??) 80% percent of the "treasure " !!! The name "Manticore" is that of a soap-opera star or series..that shud give a clue.. No "Manticore " that I know of went down in or near Jamaican territorial waters...I have been at this from 1977... Any Jamaican info..(non-B/S ) you desire can be obtained from me ..no problem ...tony in ja)

OP
OP
ropesfish

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Aquanut said: "
as they say south of Jewfish Creek: "All the stories are true,some just haven't happened yet".
Ropesfish, you have given me the byline for my Biography!"

Glad to be of some small service, my friend. As they say in the grubbermint...I'm just here to help."
:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread