Aoolfman1st

Aug 30, 2019
Lebanon
Detector(s) used
Okm
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all
I have found too many treasuere markings and i am still working on understanding what they mean to fined the treasuere
I am sure there is a real treasure out there wating to be found
Ill start with these pics and will post every group of signs in an individual toppic
Here are the first group
What do you think

20190430_174137.jpg
20190430_174114.jpg
20190430_174124.jpg

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

In the third photograph I see the letter V or a number 7 on the lower left corner. Are the markings above an entrance to a cave or tunnel? I would take an endoscope camera and put them down in the holes to see what is in there or I would use a long metal detecting probe to see if there are metal treasures located within. Use the dStrech app on your telephone to enhance the site for better observation of what might be located there. Hopefully these suggestions will help?

Regards

LUE-Hawn

OP
OP
A

Aoolfman1st

Aug 30, 2019
Lebanon
Detector(s) used
Okm
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

In the third photograph I see the letter V or a number 7 on the lower left corner. Are the markings above an entrance to a cave or tunnel? I would take an endoscope camera and put them down in the holes to see what is in there or I would use a long metal detecting probe to see if there are metal treasures located within. Use the dStrech app on your telephone to enhance the site for better observation of what might be located there. Hopefully these suggestions will help?

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Hatnks for the feedback
I tried to insert my endoscop in each hole I found with nothing to mention
The software you recommended looks cool and helpful
Thanks bro
Still waiting more opinions and readings for the markings

OP
OP
A

Aoolfman1st

Aug 30, 2019
Lebanon
Detector(s) used
Okm
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forgot to mention
There isn’t any visible cave under the marking but did some digging under it and it seems like a berried entrance but still no clue for a door yet
Plenty of pieces of crushed clay pots about one and a half meters deep

OP
OP
A

Aoolfman1st

Aug 30, 2019
Lebanon
Detector(s) used
Okm
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_20190905-001526_Gallery.jpg