Matched Pair Sterling Earrings

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit the same field that gave me the bracelet a couple days ago and bagged a matched set of .925 earrings, too bad they are broken and bent. Also got the iron from there two days ago. The axe head and wheel came from my 1st permission, the lady says a road ran through there in the 1700's, also got a 1920 wheat as the only coin and an ox shoe which is the only thing she wanted and I have plenty so assured myself further days to find more. SterlingPair1.JPG SterlingPair2.JPG ArnottCarp1.JPG

Upvote 7

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice silver save Q. The property owners want the darndest things. I much rather give up relics over old coins.

OP
OP
Q

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice silver save Q. The property owners want the darndest things. I much rather give up relics over old coins.

The only other thing she asked was to see the wheatie when I cleaned it. I got it clean, put a protector on it, the info of where and when found and offered it back to her, my last 6 wheats have all been '20, she still told me to keep it so looks good if I get lucky with some silver.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Well done Q4. Nice save on the earrings.

It's good to see you out in December in NH. Best of luck to you brother!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As much as I like silver jewelry, my absolute favorite find is the wheel! Do you think it can be cleaned up and remain intact? That should be repurposed and seen! Many well wishes sent your way on your return trips and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome scores. Finding a set of earrings is pretty rare, I have only found 3-4 sets in five years of heavy detecting. Best wishes for more goodies from that place. Sub 8-)

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
HEY THERE 4 NICE FINDS FOR SURE ......

OP
OP
Q

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As much as I like silver jewelry, my absolute favorite find is the wheel! Do you think it can be cleaned up and remain intact? That should be repurposed and seen! Many well wishes sent your way on your return trips and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I must be an Old Dude type of guy cause I kinda like the wheel the best too. I've found 4 axe heads and 2 complete irons, but I like this. I asked the lady if her daughter had had one of those old baby buggies, she didn't, so maybe off an old Tricycle. I showed the wheel to my wife and said "we can make a clock out of it", she gave me the hairy eyball that says "that dirty sh*t stays outside!!!". I'm going to figure out something to do with it cause I think it would display pretty cool.

OP
OP
Q

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome scores. Finding a set of earrings is pretty rare, I have only found 3-4 sets in five years of heavy detecting. Best wishes for more goodies from that place. Sub 8-)

Thanks Sub, this is my second set this year, the only two sets I have found and the first was junk, but still pretty cool to get both.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions