Me & my hunting partener.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• P2070463.JPG
    P2070463.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 856
  • P7160194.JPG
    P7160194.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 858
Re: Me & my hunting partener.

Detecting is great fun for the dog to..I never go detecting without him..

Blaze

Attachments

• dweebie.jpg
    dweebie.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 833

Welcome Brian
Fossis...........

I love your pics !!!

I love taking my dog Blossom ,she will see me grabbing all my equipment and get all excited . I always feel completely safe when I take her with me . She is 12 now and recently came down with old dog syndrome where she can not walk to well without falling ( inner ear thingy ) ? Over the past 10 years we have a favorite spot that we have been to at least a hundred times , I am hoping that she will be able to go with me one more time this summer even if I have to carry her. I love her and it will be hard to go back there without her. Vickilynn

Attachments

• PC100050.JPG
    PC100050.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 741

vickilynn said:
I love your pics !!!

I love taking my dog Blossom ,she will see me grabbing all my equipment and get all excited . I always feel completely safe when I take her with me . She is 12 now and recently came down with old dog syndrome where she can not walk to well without falling ( inner ear thingy ) ? Over the past 10 years we have a favorite spot that we have been to at least a hundred times , I am hoping that she will be able to go with me one more time this summer even if I have to carry her. I love her and it will be hard to go back there without her. Vickilynn
We all love our dogs, mine will go down stairs when he comes in to dry his paws, he also calls me mom. My wife tries to teach him new tricks, this is where he picked up mom, my wife was getting to say mom for a treat. Brian C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back