Me on R&R

Mentalfloss

May 9, 2006
Oahu, Hawaii
Me on R&R

Hey everyone I thought I would put some pics i took from when I went on R&R in Sept. I only have 2 1/2 months to go before i come back to the states and then off to Hawaii we go. I took my R&R in Wisconsin and it was so beautiful there. I took a pic of the river in Black River Falls, I hope to live there someday when i get out of the Army. I would like you to meet my pup she is half lab and great dane. She is a hand full great dog and very smart. the only bad thing is i don't know if i am going to be able to bring her to Hawaii with me. The last pic is of a deer I got back in 2006, the head was done in 08 but i moved to TX so when i got home it was the first time i seen the head since i got him in 06. Oh yeah and a pic of my wife with her new car, I got this car for her as a gift for the sacrifices she has made while I was deployed. If you ask me the wife's are the true heroes they have to keep the day to day grind living life but without their best friend to help. Anyways that's what I think. I will make sure to put some pics of the home coming and pics of Hawaii when i get there.

Attachments

• Picture 048.jpg
    Picture 048.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 537
  • Picture 181.jpg
    Picture 181.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 535
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 533
  • Picture 197.jpg
    Picture 197.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 533
  • Picture 044.jpg
    Picture 044.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 533

mark.

Apr 13, 2006
Re: Me on R&R

Thank you for your service to our country.
Being TDY for a loooong time, you must have one awesome wife.
Good luck in Hawaii...........see ya mark

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Me on R&R

First Thank-you again for your service to our country and you and your familys sacrifice! But, I think I told ya that in a pm once.
Then your wife is a very pretty lady, nice of you to get her that car, and a BIG thank -you to her also.
Your pup is looking full of an energy, look like in the pic it is having a problem holding still, ready to jump up and play! I hope your pup can go to Hawaii with you!
Love the deer head that was a big buck! Bet it tasted great.
And love the WI view ! Will be glad when your home for good and seeing more of your pics! Thanks for sharing your life with us!
Now we need to see your finds when your out detecting again ! :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions