Merry Christmas to Equinox users!

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Maybe Santa will bring us all a better understanding of our Equinox detectors especially those of us with the 800.

I know that 2020 will still find me trying to find the best ways to fully utilize my 800 for my hunting situations.

I have come to the conclusion from many posts and my experience on any given day, it is sometimes best to use the automatic transmission on the 800 and just pick out the best mode for the days hunting and have fun.
Figuring how to put the 800 in manual drive like a stick shift by adjusting the many settings some days is too much of a headache.

But I am convinces that those who master the 800 have a very solid detector that won't disappoint. Am I there yet? Some days I think yes, and some days I think not.

Thanks to the Minelab engineers who developed the Equinox line. Thanks to all the great members who so have the patience to answer our many questions. Especially Vferrari!

Merry Christmas to all!

CoinHunterAZ

Feb 18, 2013
Flagstaff, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sidewinder Umax, Garrett ATPro, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas! I have found that in all the different modes, it usually only takes a very small degree of settings tweaks to get the machine into the zone. Many times the stock settings are so close that I don’t bother changing anything. Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!

pa-dirt_nc-sand

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2016
South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Merry Christmas! I sent my Nox back to Santa’s (Minelab PA) Workshop for some repairs on Christmas Eve. The lost hightone gremlin got ahold of my coil again.

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Merry Christmas to all.
dts