Messed up

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got some of these w/o your input. (Not sure if you stopped or I just ran out of sending room). Anywho I'm thinking only good one is the last and really sorry but I don't think Pelt Liberty nor green zebra IMG_9646.JPG IMG_9647.JPG IMG_9648.JPG IMG_9649.JPG . Your thots?

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
I agree with green zebra. I like the superboy. The left one is odd, but it does look like a folded liberty. Nice group!
Not sure what you mean about maybe I stopped?

OP
OP
D

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with green zebra. I like the superboy. The left one is odd, but it does look like a folded liberty. Nice group!
Not sure what you mean about maybe I stopped?

Do you mean you agree it is a green zebra or that you agree with me and it isn't???? LOL - it is about 2 a.m. and my brain is befuddled!!

OP
OP
D

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree that it's the right name for it. What about it makes you question it?

I think it is because of its narrow ribbons as compared to the black and red ones I have. Altho it is similar to my other green zebra and the blue ones. They look like a different "breed" I guess!

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Yeah, I don't think peltier was trying to make them all appear to be part of one family. They were just marbles back then and now collectors are grouping them together with these names and since someone named them all the same thing differentiated only by the color, it gives the false impression that they should all be the same.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread