Metal Detecting club in the Newton/Hickory NC area.....anyone?

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are no metal detecting clubs in my area and I have been contemplating starting one up. However, if I am the only one at the meetings it would sort of defeat the purpose and I couldn't possible eat all the snacks by myself.

So, if you're in the area and would be interested in joining/setting up an MDing club in the Hickory area please let me know.

Jay

Dmhawv

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2015
Sherrills Ford NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher f4
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ever get any interest? I'm in Sherrills Ford, new to detecting and looking for someone who wouldn't mind me tagging along. I would eat 1/2 the snacks.

Blue Sky

Jul 9, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to the game as well.....Live in Maiden. Any luck setting up a club?

grg

Tenderfoot
Aug 10, 2015
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
I have two detectors. A whites coin master and a AT pro max.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in hickory if you are still interested.
Gary

fathertimenc

Sep 22, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I'm in vale right beside hickory.I have a youtube channel look up fathertimenc.

I live in hickory if you are still interested.
Gary
I love metal detecting I have 2 metal detectors both Garretts.Just get a hold of me on my youtube channel I'm not hardly on here.You can see what I have found on youtube just look up fathertimenc.I go when I have time I work alot.

Dec 19, 2016
Lake Norman NC
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update

Greetings!

I was wondering if there was ever a group started in the Hickory area myself. Would anyone happen to have an update on this thread?

I love metal detecting I have 2 metal detectors both Garretts.Just get a hold of me on my youtube channel I'm not hardly on here.You can see what I have found on youtube just look up fathertimenc.I go when I have time I work alot.

n4hwk1

Tenderfoot
Feb 7, 2017
Stony Point NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,garrett 400and bounty hunter 1100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
anyone want to start a metal detector club in around Newton/Hickory area call or tex 704-437-5791

DigDug216

Feb 22, 2016
Statesville, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (May2015) and Equinox 800 (March2019)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in statesville and always looking for new people to detect with in the area. Feel free to call or text me if you want to go swinging! Kevin 216-767-3118

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread