• 100_0612[1] (2).jpg
    100_0612[1] (2).jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 937

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lookin' good... hope I'll see you at the hunt in a few weeks! :)

Bran <><

Michaelangelo

Jun 9, 2009
Piedmont N.C.
Reading all your great posts I always wondered what you would look like (and considering your great Avatar as well!!).
What a handsome couple you two make!!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought it was your daughter. Seriously, great pic, and you look like a lucky guy, but I bet you already know that.

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I do consider myself very lucky! We've been together 39 years worth, so I am beginning to think it will last. I keep telling her she's the best looking woman in the place everywhere we go , but she won't believe me. M :icon_thumleft: nty

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two of the best people I know, can't wait to see them again. Vicki and I miss you guys. Bless you both.

Burdie

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de! Where have you been? I haven't seen a post from you lately. Hope I just missed it and you are OK. I tell everyone the reason Kay and I got marrried was because she begged me to marry her and I can't stand to see a woman cry. :wink: That always gets her going and then we kiss and makeout....er, I mean makeup! Kay is a real good lady and never squawks when I will be gone once in a while, THing or just plain hunting. She has no interest in my pursuit of junque and crappe, and seems to enjoy a couple of days peace and quiet when I am gone . She's the best little mother I've ever known and the kids still ask her advice nearly every day. I am lucky! Monty

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I'll be, you have the smile of good old Monty Burns too ;D your wife is very attractive too, so the best to you. I would kindly disagree with warsawdaddy, she is not a teenager, you robbed the cradle.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread