More on the Eliminator e-120

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can see them at imagelocators. The title underneath the photo is wrong. It reads "pendulum" but that is for a different photo. It is not a pendulum. You can stick it in the ground at your signal line to get an approximate measure of the target's weight. You turn the dial up until you can't pick up the signal line and compare the dial setting with your test targets you have practice with. What I found is you don't need to stick it in the ground, you can just place it beside your MFD transmitter/frequency generator and it will filter just about as good. I don't even stick it in the ground but I do position it vertically like in a cardboard box or up against a tree or whatever. NOTE: I don't know if this technique will work with their MFD equipment, the Rayfinder, etc. as they use high power. Some frequency generators might not be powerful enough to use it--it will overpower the weaker ones. So you probably want to test it in your yard and depending on your FG you might need to use more power. It can work as a stand alone transmitter but in that configuration there is no filtering. It has a powerful signal and it will pick up tiny quantities in the stand alone mode. They say if you are using it as a stand alone FG once you get a pinpoint you can stick it directly over the spot and turn on the filtering to see if you can still detect it. I don't use it this way as it is more like dowsing and we all know that is inaccurate and unreliable. I have also used it in my left hand and an L-rod in my right hand. I walk along and when the L-rod swings I know I am 90 degrees from the target either on my left or right. This is not the best way to use it and it gives a much weaker response. I paid 300 Euros for mine and they gave free shipping. They lowered the price to 250 Euros and I don't know if they charge for shipping or not. I've used several different filter systems over the years and this one is by far the best I've used. Of course if you want to believe kicking the ground will work, well go ahead. LOL I've also found I don't need to wait when I use it, especially once I have turned the dial too far, the target signal line will immediately come back as soon as I turn the dial down. Like I said, I am posting this not because I want to share it but because I know many people are getting ripped off with the ebay garbage. I feel guilty not saying something when I know.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Like I said before .....Why is one of these things need?
that can be set to ignore gold nuggets - natural gold, minerals, coin size, can size or chest size objects.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Dell makes the Weight Chex and Ranger Tell makes a body booster which will do the same thing or You can buy a plain old home dimmer switch with a dial and put a refrigerator magnet on the green wire ...Art

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
SL,

THANKS for this GREAT write-up!! RINGING endorsement!!

You can see them at imagelocators. The title underneath the photo is wrong. It reads "pendulum" but that is for a different photo. It is not a pendulum. You can stick it in the ground at your signal line to get an approximate measure of the target's weight. You turn the dial up until you can't pick up the signal line and compare the dial setting with your test targets you have practice with. What I found is you don't need to stick it in the ground, you can just place it beside your MFD transmitter/frequency generator and it will filter just about as good. I don't even stick it in the ground but I do position it vertically like in a cardboard box or up against a tree or whatever. NOTE: I don't know if this technique will work with their MFD equipment, the Rayfinder, etc. as they use high power. Some frequency generators might not be powerful enough to use it--it will overpower the weaker ones. So you probably want to test it in your yard and depending on your FG you might need to use more power. It can work as a stand alone transmitter but in that configuration there is no filtering. It has a powerful signal and it will pick up tiny quantities in the stand alone mode. They say if you are using it as a stand alone FG once you get a pinpoint you can stick it directly over the spot and turn on the filtering to see if you can still detect it. I don't use it this way as it is more like dowsing and we all know that is inaccurate and unreliable. I have also used it in my left hand and an L-rod in my right hand. I walk along and when the L-rod swings I know I am 90 degrees from the target either on my left or right. This is not the best way to use it and it gives a much weaker response. I paid 300 Euros for mine and they gave free shipping. They lowered the price to 250 Euros and I don't know if they charge for shipping or not. I've used several different filter systems over the years and this one is by far the best I've used. Of course if you want to believe kicking the ground will work, well go ahead. LOL I've also found I don't need to wait when I use it, especially once I have turned the dial too far, the target signal line will immediately come back as soon as I turn the dial down. Like I said, I am posting this not because I want to share it but because I know many people are getting ripped off with the ebay garbage. I feel guilty not saying something when I know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread