May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the estate sale where I got all the silver yesterday. It was the 50% off today and I was hoping some of the overpriced silver would be marked
down. I got lucky as it was all 50% off. Paid $39 for this. The candle sticks are Gorham and very heavy weighted. They are really thick silver. I missed a three piece placesetting of Sterling flatware for $15 by two minutes. A lady got them and a bunch of Sterling napkin rings that I had left yesterday. They also at the Sterling flatware set markdown from $700 to $600. It was 55 ounces not including the knives. I should of bought it but I just couldn't spare the cash. I'm regretting it now.

. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435544086.813054.jpg

Last edited:

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's crazy. That they would have that stuff the second day. Around here that stuff done as soon as you walk in the door. People would be fighting over it. I've seen people get in arguments over stuff like that that yard sales. Great score!!

OP
OP
JimDon

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was shocked too. I got most of the silver shown in the advertisement for the sale. Kills me not to have bought the flatware. Easy $150+ profit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions