pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was looking over realized sold values on an auction site.
There's always a bargain but coinage has gone through the roof it seems over the past few years.
Folks have too much $$$ and not enough knowledge when it come to buying round disks of metal.
Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 8.33.58 AM.png

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Them, guns and ammo have shot to the moon.
I can understand the guns and ammo a bit more than the metal disks of face value.
When they go pick this item up the cost will be $18.19 (13% tax-then a 15% buyers premium on top of that)

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"More money than brains" is and has been for some time now... "trending".

OP
OP
pepperj

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"More money than brains" is and has been for some time now... "trending".
It's getting right scary then-trending to be stupid in the simple things.
I guess I just take things like buying a coin (as this) I'd do a tad bit of research first.
How much is this worth-$1.00-OK
Too old school here I guess-not into imaginary things that folks buy either like the NFTs.
Seriously what's up with paying $1000s of dollars for an imaginary piece of property?

Personally I like to walk on my dirt, smell my dirt, and dig in my dirt. In the end I could be bored in my dirt, or sell the dirt.
Must be getting too old for this whole weird world of buying a nothing with a whole lot of something.

old texan

Sep 8, 2021
smack dab in the heart of texas
Detector(s) used
white's classic II white's dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's getting right scary then-trending to be stupid in the simple things.
I guess I just take things like buying a coin (as this) I'd do a tad bit of research first.
How much is this worth-$1.00-OK
Too old school here I guess-not into imaginary things that folks buy either like the NFTs.
Seriously what's up with paying $1000s of dollars for an imaginary piece of property?

Personally I like to walk on my dirt, smell my dirt, and dig in my dirt. In the end I could be bored in my dirt, or sell the dirt.
Must be getting too old for this whole weird world of buying a nothing with a whole lot of something.
hey pep - i m with you on the nft deal - what the ....? - but i have a question - i know a lot of people who buy coins - myself included - but i only know one person who sells - is that your experience also - if coins are too high why not sell some - seems like people like buying coins more that they like selling them - i have a friend with a bunch of silver dollars but would he sell one ? - oh hell no - i did trade a 1900 o quarter i detected for my first red book

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who wants to buy a few loonies?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread