Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a picture f some of bottles from
IMG_1846REZ.jpg
the huge dump I had permission to dig several years ago There where many bottles added to my collection because of this spot

OP
OP
G

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is another picture of items from Mountains of glass I moved a lot of dirt and assorted junk to get all variety of bottles and other relics I dug from this spot .IT was a hot summer And along the way the greatly limited my digging time And of course there where other things that happen that limited my digging adventures Like the day I started bit earlier than usual The bees where active that morning and within about 30 minutes of arrival I was stung by two bumble bees
1850FINAL FOUND.JPG
With heat coming soon I felt I should not continue to dig since I am not a young an anymore So I returned home soon after I had got there early in the hope of doing some extra that day .And once after just getting started I was cut on my finger by a sharp piece of metal I had gloves on but it was not that bad but did not want to get a lot of dirt in a fresh cut So there where some bumps in the road But it was so much fun finding many items that I did not have before It was really hard not to go even when I knew the conditions where not right Such as after rain had fallen It was great fun while it lasted

OP
OP
G

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have a nice collection going on!
Yes More than half of my total collection came from one dump site It was without a doubt It may not be anything all the rare or worth a lot of money But it certainly is the find of a lifetime in my mind.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread