Mrs. Subterranean Saves The Day!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our friend called this afternoon to tell us that her teen niece had lost a gold ring in their yard. They wanted us to try to find it, as it has been passed down FIVE generations to the niece! Mrs. Sub and I told her we would be happy to help.

Like good "recovery agents," we asked our friend to retrace the whereabouts of her niece, who lost the ring as they were doing yard work, mostly leaf raking and hauling, yesterday. Mrs. Sub put her Whites Prism V to work and I am not joking, in about 15 seconds, found the ring in the lawn :hello2:. That has to be the fastest "find" of any lost item that I have ever seen. The ring is a stunning 14K old antique ring with a fantastic purple amethyst stone.

Our friend and her niece were elated. Turns out our friend has relatives in Arkansas ( a short drive from us,) that have many old homestead foundations on their property. We will have to go pay them a visit soon! Happy Hunting, Sub 8-)

Attachments

• samsring.jpg
    samsring.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 361
Upvote 14
OP
OP
Subterranean

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, Karma, Blessings, Good Deeds, whatever you may call it, smacked me in the treasure pouch today with a 10.1 gram 14 K gold band and a sterling ring from a school yard! I wish you all happy hunting this weekend. Show off those finds, Sub 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread