mnm

May 17, 2006
frontcoins.jpg

BackCoins.jpg

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very nice indeed.....my favorite use for silver.
how were they obtained, did you find them diving, detecting.
thanks for posting them, I will have to post a few of my clunkers now.

Trez

OP
OP
mnm

mnm

May 17, 2006
They weren't found unfortunately , the smaller one on the bottom in the bezel was found near Floridana beach some years ago by a friend of mine who gave the coin to me as a gift , all the others are Sedwick stash that I purchased . I will have my day hopefully on the beach though in finding some loot , maybe when the beach purges the muck that has been dumped on it ... The 8 on top is From the Fleet along w/ the center 1 reale and the one in bezel , maybe half reale right under it . It has a decent cross on it but the back is just a blur of nothing really ..

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
All nice coins there MNM! Better than most I have seen recently, the thin "razors' and the "dogs" that are so pitted and without detail

OP
OP
mnm

mnm

May 17, 2006
Thanks G-Daddy , Snee , everyone for input , the razor is like that small one given to me -pitted as well . I can't complain because at the rate I am at now w/ beach hunting , was beginning to wonder if I would ever find one or if it was all just a joke , lol ... Patience is a virtue I am told , hopefully can get in on some dives w/ you guys at a later time and perhaps obtain one that way . Would be soooooo coool , Take Care !!!! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread