Jan 2, 2022
Illinois
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
1000000329.jpg

Just wanted to share some of the military buttons that I have recovered over the last few years with everyone, mixed in are some medals and other artifacts . I enjoy researching them and trying to connect them to the home site owners from my 1872 plat.

Upvote 18

Nathan W

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2023
This right here is what got me into this obsession. All it took was seeing my wife's friend husbands civil/rev war cabinet display and I thought that's mind blowing, I can do this, why haven't I been doing this. Anyway that looks amazing the design on your display.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful frame!!!!! I've thgt many times of doing this but I'm so manic about keeping things with the site they were found.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That is quite an impressive button display that you have there. There had to have been some CW Veterans living there through the years. Congrat's

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2120963
Just wanted to share some of the military buttons that I have recovered over the last few years with everyone, mixed in are some medals and other artifacts . I enjoy researching them and trying to connect them to the home site owners from my 1872 plat.
I'm hunting in the wrong place !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread