My first Walking Liberty ender!

mleblanc138

Feb 24, 2011
Orem, Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My average Silver hauls have been way down for 2013. So much so that I even cancelled some of my orders. Code "5646" had been giving me skunk after skunk with almost no end in sight. I picked up 2 boxes yesterday and the first box was the usual skunk, but when I opened the second box:

i73cc1.jpg

I always save ender rolls for last, and soon discovered a 1969 ender as well. I started going through the other rolls with nothing, but then I got another Walker, and later on, a third Walker. With 2 Walkers and 2 ender rolls, I open the 40% ender and it's just the 40%. Then I open the Walker ender and it's 2 Walkers.

2zekz5x.jpg

1939-S
1944-D
2x 1944

And both boxes were marked 5646. Now I feel like reinstating at least one of the orders, but my dump bank is Loomis, as are most supply banks.

Upvote 0

Golden Eagle

May 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a really good haul. I've had no luck with finding any enders. You're very lucky to find other Walkers in there.

I wish I could get halves in my area more easily.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice!!! I have only found 1 walking ender so far, and it was reverse like yours, what a great sight!!! Especially after lots of skunks

HH

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet Walkers! I've found 3 Wenders. It's been a while though. Congrats!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I find a walker ender, I am gonna hope it is a reverse ender, that is such an awesome picture, thanks for sharing! Such a pretty coin...

OP
OP
mleblanc138

mleblanc138

Feb 24, 2011
Orem, Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the most beautiful coins produced in the US of A. (IMHO)
You don't happen to have a 1918 date on any of those do you?
Take it to your LCS if you do, (that date is kind of hard to find)!!!

I found a 1917-D Reverse once and literally ran into my LCS thinking I had a $100 coin. Unfortunately I didn't, because it was so worn from circulation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions