My Google plus rant!

adventureswithjim

Mar 12, 2010
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I know, I been absent awhile, sorry about that. Between digging and non-stop video editing I been slammed for time.

BUT, if been on youtube lately, you know all about the google plus nightmare.

Essentially you now have to use their "social network" to post comments, and it's completely scrambled how youtube works, in particular from the point of view of video creators. Once I was able to keep my channel free of spam, those "get rich quick" posts, but now I have no idea who's commented on what, when people post questions for me or spamming my channel...it's a convoluted MESS.

Many people have posted rants, petitions, dumb ASCII art...and google is laughing all the way to the bank.

Google is a global corporation that makes it's money selling information. The rants simply give google MORE information about you and your personality. Information is more than your shoe size, it's personality, habits, how you connect with the world, how you react...it has nothing to do with what you might have to hide. This info is resold to advertise every last corner of your world, to influence your life, your views...everything.

Information is power.

So, I say FIGHT BACK....with garbage. Poison the well. Fill google plus with random non-sense. If you can find my page hammer it, HARD...but then again...I can't even find my plus page. When the information in google plus is completely corrupted, they will be forced to drop it...because it's completely worthless. Post random non-sense quotes, copy things from foreign language sites, share videos about things you've never heard of. THIS will make google pay attention!

Here my youtube video rant, COOL video, BEWARE it's very NSFW :-) Enjoy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread