North Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II, 4 Kidde brand smoke detectors, and 1 carbon monoxide detector I bought from Home Depot (can't remember the brand).
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That looks like a "worry or mood" stone to me. I used to keep one in my pocket and tell whoever was around me that was in a crummy mood to rub it on their nose, that it should improve their mood. The guys who tried it, I asked them if their mood improved. When they said no, I told them, "Huh, it worked on my hemorrhoids."

OP
OP
T

tonykidd

Dec 4, 2016
North Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
That looks like a "worry or mood" stone to me. I used to keep one in my pocket and tell whoever was around me that was in a crummy mood to rub it on their nose, that it should improve their mood. The guys who tried it, I asked them if their mood improved. When they said no, I told them, "Huh, it worked on my hemorrhoids."

That's pretty funny right there!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its known as a deburring stone a lot of the machinery use to use them not sure if they still do or not. They were used to help the gears if I remember correct. I have seen them posted before they will have a nice polish texture on them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread