B|lker

Apr 3, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 And
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Headphones received with my AT pro failed due to wire falling off their solder points.
Looks like they should be sealed from movement at the wire entrance to the headphones but their not.:tongue3:
Can any one take a picture of the insides of the earpiece so i can see what the wiring looks like on the volume control side of the head phones.
Thanks, in advance
b|lker

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How long have you had the at pro Garrett customer service awesome but I'll see if I can take a pic.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did you get yours apart don't want to bust mine looks like the ear piece in center spins out but not sure.

missedshed

Sep 17, 2012
pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would also like to know how you got your headphones apart. I'm also having problems with the one side....wires inside are lose, sound comes and goes. Only way I can get sound to come back on is to wiggle the wires.

OP
OP
B|lker

B|lker

Apr 3, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 And
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cushioned part comes off easily and stretches back on like a steering wheel cover.
The plate the speaker is mounted on will snap off straight up with your finger nail or very thin butter knife.
I plan on re-soldering new wire on everything and the sealing the connection were the wire enters the earpiece.
I purchase my AT Pro Last March.
Thanks everyone.
Bilker

oakhunter27

Mar 25, 2010
ohio
I would also like to know how you got your headphones apart. I'm also having problems with the one side....wires inside are lose, sound comes and goes. Only way I can get sound to come back on is to wiggle the wires.

Mine have done this since I have had them thought they were just junk

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Mine have done this since I have had them thought they were just junk
Could be you are right none of these detector companies and i mean all brands put out cheap head phones……With there detectors..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions