NEL Sharpshooter question

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend that found a sharpshooter with the Teknetics sticker on it in a pawn shop but how would he know by looking at it if it would work with the T2? Is the cable connection stand alone on the T2?

The Sharpshooter on my Omega 8000 says "For Teknetics". No specific model is stated.

OP
OP
ZR2guy

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went ahead and ordered a NEL Sharpshooter for my T2. John at JMT metal detectors gave me a great deal on one. I actually received it today. I was going sell my 5" coil to help fund the Sharpshooter purchase but now I am leaning towards just keeping it.

beano52

Mar 21, 2015
STL MO
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000 Eurotek Pro Tesoro Vaquero Garrett PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the Sharpshooter. You will enjoy it!

I have a few videos using the N.E.L. with my Omega HERE and several more to upload once i get around to editing them LOL.

OP
OP
ZR2guy

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks, I will definitely watch those videos!:thumbsup:

Jeffsh

Greenie
Dec 28, 2014
Sacramento, califor
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000, XLt, Mxt, GM3 garrett Ace 250 and 350, Fisher F2,f5, Gold bug 2, Minela Sovereign, exploxer ii, Excalibur experience. I use the Fisher F5 and F2.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You won't regret the purchase, I bought the NEL coil, the next size up from the sharpshooter and love it. I use it on my f5 or can use it on my g2. Dimes to 9".

OP
OP
ZR2guy

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the Sharpshooter. You will enjoy it!

I have a few videos using the N.E.L. with my Omega HERE and several more to upload once i get around to editing them LOL.

Subscribed! Now upload some more videos. LOL

beano52

Mar 21, 2015
STL MO
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000 Eurotek Pro Tesoro Vaquero Garrett PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Subscribed! Now upload some more videos. LOL

LOL, Thanks!

I have several more videos but unfortunantly, I used MovieMaker which is not supported by Windows 10 :(

I am currently looking into a decent replacement.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread