never found one of these before

zemetrius

May 12, 2019
Las Vegas
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
couple of weeks ago i splurged and bought a California mini high banker from geo sluice mining, the material i have been bringing back from my groups gold claim i have been processing in my garage, been doing this for a couple of years now, after i process the material i dump the buckets of material out at a quiet out of the way location here in las vegas, after i bought the mini high banker i started recovering all the stuff i had dumped from countless buckets, i used up most of my buckets but i got almost all of it gathered up, when i got the mini high banker set up in my garage, i started running the gathered material, due to surgery for a hernia a few years ago, i have been putting a fixed amount (no more than 5 pounds at a time) in the recovery buckets so as NOT to hurt myself again (orders from my wife), the first 5 pounds of material that i ran through the mini high banker found 11 very tiny pieces of placer gold, this was gold that was in material that i had written off as not having any gold. since then, the material i have been retesting has been yield a few tiny pieces that i had missed before. tonight i found something that was in material that i had dumped and walked away from, this was caught by the mini high banker:
never found one of these before..jpg

i have always used the head of a safety pin as a scale for any gold i find, this is the first time i have found anything as big as the safety pin head.

OP
OP
zemetrius

zemetrius

May 12, 2019
Las Vegas
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
could be, never seen one up close before. its a keeper that's for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions