OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Recovery Agents said:
Very nice video it felt like I was right there:icon_thumleft: way to go on the silvers and the ring.

Thanks I had a blast out there today and getting my first gold was a bonus

mjc_lakedweller

Nov 14, 2011
Kzoo County, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro,
Garrett ACE350,
Fisher CZ-20,
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Silver and Gold and wheats. Way to initiate your new machine.

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver and Gold and wheats. Way to initiate your new machine.

yeah i couldn't have asked for a better day its crazy how much my other detectors were missing i was digging 9-10 inches on coins and it was finding them like it was nothing

Talon

May 18, 2012
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800, Minelab Excal II, Tesoro Tigershark, Garrett ACE 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good for you! Nice video. Do you end up in the Kalamazoo area often? Just north of there in Plainwell, MI is the Southwest Michigan Seek and Search club that meets the third Tuesday of every month.

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good for you! Nice video. Do you end up in the Kalamazoo area often? Just north of there in Plainwell, MI is the Southwest Michigan Seek and Search club that meets the third Tuesday of every month.

yeah im only 30 minutes from there ive thought about going to those meetings but wasnt sure on how to sign up or do whatever i need to do

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
flakefinder said:
Nice job on the sliver and wheat pennies .

Thanks cant wait to get back out to all the spots ive already been to... to see what ive missed

Talon

May 18, 2012
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800, Minelab Excal II, Tesoro Tigershark, Garrett ACE 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mike in Michigan on the forums here is the president of the club. But basically just sign up when you get there if you want to get in on the Best Find competitions and raffles and doorprize giveaways. I only went to my first meeting this month but it was a lot of fun. I'll be joining next time I go. I think it is 25 bucks to join. There's a few of us from the forum in the club. Happy hunting and maybe I'll run into you around Kzoo some time.

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talon said:
Mike in Michigan on the forums here is the president of the club. But basically just sign up when you get there if you want to get in on the Best Find competitions and raffles and doorprize giveaways. I only went to my first meeting this month but it was a lot of fun. I'll be joining next time I go. I think it is 25 bucks to join. There's a few of us from the forum in the club. Happy hunting and maybe I'll run into you around Kzoo some time.

Cool I will have to check that out thanks for the info

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold, Silver and wheaties- can't ask for much more - nice hunt and congrats on the new machine!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread