New guy

Skinny Indian

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! I'm new to the whole CRH thing and am mostly going through my pocket change and the rolls of quarters I get for the laundry before I use a $20 coin to get the stink out of my socks. I'm using this website: Coin Values | CoinTrackers.com to see if what I have is anything of value. Basically, if it's not saying it's worth at least $5 I'm not setting it aside. Does anyone have experience with this website, is it accurate? I've gotten a couple the site says are worth $11 and up for, and a couple others I thought were neat, or w/e that the site had no info on. Can anyone recommend a better site if this one is no good? I'm pretty casual about this right now, don't really have time or money for going full on into it, but it's a neat little hobby to keep me busy! Thanks for the advice!

Upvote 0

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Cointrackers is good for silver coins. It is horrible for clad. Buy a Red Book ($16.95) to give you the best values.

OP
OP
S

Skinny Indian

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cointrackers is good for silver coins. It is horrible for clad. Buy a Red Book ($16.95) to give you the best values.

Thanks for the reply, I was worried such may be the case, some of the values seemed a bit high for the quarters floating around out there....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread