image-2341778376.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 198
Upvote 0

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
You can also make some neat bracelets for ladies out of coins. Or find a person that likes to do that kinda stuff and make a deal with them. You can make dangle bracelets with different themes. Like all maple leaves, all beavers, all animals (I love the ireland coins for this reason). ect.

Sincerely, Garoulady

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
ok, the floor idea is really cool if you have a lot of pennies, or better buffalo nickels. LOL now that would be neat. You would have to find a way to cover them with a clear laminate. Shellac wouldn't work unless it was a lot and filled the crevices of the coins. I would think someone at a carpet store would be more qualified to figure this out. What a neat project for a weekend CRH warrior.

Sincerely, GarouLady

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other
ok, the floor idea is really cool if you have a lot of pennies, or better buffalo nickels. LOL now that would be neat. You would have to find a way to cover them with a clear laminate. Shellac wouldn't work unless it was a lot and filled the crevices of the coins. I would think someone at a carpet store would be more qualified to figure this out. What a neat project for a weekend CRH warrior.

Sincerely, GarouLady

Gonna do this with the kid's bathroom floor... bright shiny zincolns, with all the canadian cents thrown in for dramatic effect...

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While visiting in Texas years ago I saw a coffee table with the top covered in Morgans. Beautiful. Being me, I checked all the dates for Keys. None there. Table was about 30" by six feet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions