new to hunting, from Massachusetts need help!

Ohawes22

Dec 22, 2023
Hi all,
I have always been obsessed with history and treasure. I am now looking to start metal-detecting and need some help. I am from the Boston area which is rich in history yet I do not know of any caches or general areas to find small pieces of history. Any advice/info on how to get my feet wet in detecting and treasure hunting in the Boston area would be greatly appreciated!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, I have always been obsessed with history and treasure. I am now looking to start metal-detecting and need some help...
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard!
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from GENERAL DISCUSSION over to FORUM: MASSACHUSETTS for more exposure.
tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum GENERAL DISCUSSION contains a wide variety of topics, including, treasure hunting, metal detecting, prospecting, relic hunting - even antique hunting. A great place to meet other treasure hunters!

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,
I have always been obsessed with history and treasure. I am now looking to start metal-detecting and need some help. I am from the Boston area which is rich in history yet I do not know of any caches or general areas to find small pieces of history. Any advice/info on how to get my feet wet in detecting and treasure hunting in the Boston area would be greatly appreciated!
Research is the key..I don't care what detector you have as you won't find anything if it's not there......merry christmas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread