Nokta Fors Core test run today

wv hilljack

Aug 29, 2013
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took my new Nokta Fors Core out to the fair grounds today just to play around with the settings and try it out. For the fair grounds I found that DI3 and ID mask 40 sensitivity 70 worked pretty good. I hit coins up to 8" on dimes and pennies with a good VDI readings of 83 on copper pennies. Never found any quarters deeper than 4. Pennies to the left are 57d to 65. Found a 67,69 quarter and 69 dime.

DSC05155.JPG

Upvote 1

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is a healthy amount of digging for coins. I'm telling you this machine can go deep and has superb separation. Heading out tomorrow to hit a house from late 1800's hopefully the Nokta will just scare the targets out of the ground.

OP
OP
wv hilljack

wv hilljack

Aug 29, 2013
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HH bzbadger ! Can wait to get out again. Got to work this weekend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread