Non-belivers

DirtyDon

May 5, 2005
rome.NY
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this in response to bigtciket's topic of hate. I guess I should hade started another topic. I'm sorry for repeatation...FOR NON-BELIEVERS: I would like everyone, especially doubters, make one dowsing rod out of a coat hanger, or whatever metal you choose. Cut it to about 20 inches in length. Bend about 4 inches of it at a right angle. Use this short end as a handle. Hold the handle in your hand with the long end on top of your hand. Don't hold tightly but hold it about your eyes height. Now, think of the direction North and ask the rod to indicate North. Or South, or West, or East. If you do it right, the rod will swing to that direction.... When dowsing, you must have communications with the rods, or what ever device you are using. Before dowsing you must first ask the rods 3 questions. "SHOULD I, CAN I, MAY I"? If you get a "NO" response, don't go further with your search. As stated previously by other contributors, you have to work with the rods in order to find out the YES and NO response indicated by them. You should talk to your rods as you would to a person, asking simple requests. I have asked my rods, on occasions, for help in locating an area that might produce some coins. So far, I have had some luck. Metal detecting is not my life and neither is dowsing, butI like to combine the two on occasions. If your request to the rods is for gerat wealth, you won't get a true answer. Don't be geedy. Dowsing might be controversial, but it's fun and enjoyable. If some one HATES me for my feelings and thoughts, I'm sorry.

K

Kentucky Kache

DirtyDon said:
I posted this in response to bigtciket's topic of hate.? I guess I should hade started another topic.? I'm sorry for repeatation...FOR NON-BELIEVERS:? ? ?I would like everyone, especially doubters, make one dowsing rod out of a coat hanger, or whatever metal you choose. Cut it to about 20 inches in length.? Bend about 4 inches of it at a right angle. Use this short end as a handle.? Hold the handle in your hand with the long end on top of your hand. Don't hold tightly but hold it about your eyes height.? Now, think of the direction North and ask the rod to indicate North. Or South, or West, or East.? If you do it right, the rod will swing to that direction.... When dowsing, you must have communications with the rods, or what ever device you are using.? Before dowsing you must first ask the rods 3 questions.? "SHOULD I, CAN I, MAY I"? If you get a "NO" response, don't go further with your search. As stated previously by other contributors, you have to work with the rods in order to find out the YES and NO response indicated? by them. You should talk to your rods as you would to a person, asking simple requests. I have asked my rods, on occasions, for help in locating an area that might produce some coins.? So far, I have had some luck.? Metal detecting is not my life and neither is dowsing, butI like to combine the two on occasions.? If your request to the rods is for gerat wealth, you won't get a true answer. Don't be geedy. Dowsing might be controversial, but it's fun and enjoyable.? If some one HATES me for my feelings and thoughts, I'm sorry.
I don't think anyone hates you, but this sort of thing is the reason people don't believe in the possibility of a real, scientific invention of a treasure locater. Mind power? Are we witches or treasure hunters?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread