Nor Cal Outings?

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
mcordell. Thanks for launching the original idea for a miners bash. They have been great. The next one will be in April of 2017 or there abouts. Nothing else planned but who knows......

OP
OP
M

mcordell

Nov 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I still owe you guys a keg of Anchor Steam.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a get together we try to have in the spring. We've done two. last years was a bust we lost the spot ans there wasn't solid intrest. Next one I'll be organizing via my shop.
Last one we had Brandon was there, all the admission money went to him. It was a way for tnet members to get together and donate to a cause with out needing club affiliation.

Last edited:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I have seen that outtings where lots of miners gather is one of the biggest spots to help pass info around the Country! I was the membership director for Dredge Earth First for a couple of years before we disbanded this club. and the outtings that were all over our Land was great ! for some reason it just stopped ! I had the hardest time trying to get clubs to sponsor and help set up sites for the rallys and that ended that! BUT they were great while it lasted!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread