Attachments

• Me Exposed.jpg
    Me Exposed.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,056
  • Me Exposed.jpg
    Me Exposed.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,060
well at least your above ground there -- many aren't

I will have to have my wife take a current pic of me, I have my silver hair back and I also have a beard......NGE

nge, you're a wearin galluses AND a belt! Nice pic, and I hope everything is goin well with you.

You wouldn't also be know as the Telegraph Tangler would you? Larry?

WOW! I haven't heard that nickname since I worked at Gorno Ford in Woodhaven. Yep it be me, and who might you really be? I got medically retired in 2007, fought the Grubbermint for 3 years for my disability and finally got it in 2010! Were you a mechanic, bodyman, painter, or heaven forbid.....a suit? Part of my back pay check bought me an Etrac..........Larry

Dave Tourangeau- Michigan Treasure Hunters Member#15. 10 years retired from the Country Club(Ford Motor Co.). I have a niece that lives on your street in Redford Twp. Say hi to Dar for me. We should be getting close to our 35 MTH pins.

I think the school at the end of your old street in Wayne is gone now? I have had my 30 year pin for quite a few years now, I joined in '76, my member number is 17. Yup, this year should be it.

notgittinenny said:
I think the school at the end of your old street in Wayne is gone now? I have had my 30 year pin for quite a few years now, I joined in '76, my member number is 17. Yup, this year should be it.

Yep that school is gone. Spent a lot of time in that schoolyard in the 70's, learnin the hobby. We don't get downstate much anymore. I will have to see if they will mail my 35 pin. They did for the 30.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back