D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found $87.05 in clad and $2.54 in pennies since the 1st of Nov. It's too cold to hunt anymore this week. Was hoping to find $100 for Nov.

I also found some trinkets and a few rings. I may have posted one or two rings previously but I know 6 of them are from Nov for sure. November Clad 013.JPG

For some reason my pics of the clad won't up load

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Killer finds for one Month!...Hope you can get a break in the weather soon

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya definetly almost 100 ya thats a good month, nice job

SoCalBeachScanner

Aug 17, 2013
Coastal Orange County, CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Pro, ProPointer, and a weirdly good sense of direction
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-
Great finds guy ... maybe you can make up the difference to reach $100 with ground finds in parking lots from people rushing to get out of the cold.

Go for it and hit your target!!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
These look like old parks and play grounds you are hunting. Old play sets probably are the most overlooked. Do you agree? Great finds.

OP
OP
N

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I hunted a little bit of everyplace. I hunted mostly parks, some old and some new. I didn't find much in tot lots nor in parks with old swings sets. I found more in open areas of the parks. One park established in 1918 I found one wheat penny and in a new park less than 10 yrs old I found a gold ring and over $6 in clad. What's surprising this week I found over $10 at a soccer field. I had never found more than maybe $3 at the most at soccer fields in the past so for the most part I over look them. It may have been because I am that much better with my ATP. Since I started to manually ground balance my ATP I have found a lot more and with really strong signals.

I hunt several public places that I don't admit because the competition in detecting is getting pretty intense. Everyone wants to know where you go and if you tell someone sure as heck you will see someone hunting the same place soon. I know a cpl of guys that been detecting for years and unless you hit the same park as them at the same time they will never tell you where they go or even suggest a place. Especially in the past 6 months I have probably run into no less than 5 guys new to detecting and they like me when I 1st started always hit the local parks that been hunted well. One thing about a popular park is they constantly regenerate.

I been actively hunting for about 2 yrs and before that maybe 10 yrs with my old Radio Shack detector but only maybe a cpl times a year with that one.

I been wanting a new detector more for the challenge of learning a new one with more bells and whistles. But I do so well with my ATP it's hard to even consider anything else. I was down to the point of clicking the order button on one last weekend but held off because I wanted to do more research. I am pretty convinced on what i want but other than the ability of finding anything over 6" I don't see where anyone has found more than me per hunt. I had a $13, $9 and several $7 days this month of course I had one day of 30 cents and another of $1. Considering I hunted 14 days averaged $6+ everyday I went out.

Right now I am struggling with the idea of spending $1500+ for a new detector when this one does so well. I hunted with a guy that has a CTX3030 and yes he did better than me on signals over 6" but on anything 6" and under i did as well. We even plotted areas and both went over the same areas and marked our finds. I never found anything he didn't but the only thing he found that I didn't was a cpl coins at 8" or more. I did like the gps feature but for $2400 that would mean I would have to average $6 per day for over a year. I have paid for my ATP in about 5 months of hunting. If there was a detector out there that was 100% right on every signal we'd all have one. I am not a relic hunter and go mostly for coins and jewelry. As much as anything i go for exercise. I am 69 yrs old but love doing it as much as I can.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your doing great Normsel! But give yourself that $1500 Christmas present while your still young and healthy enough to get out and swing. You will always be second guessing yourself without giving it a try. And if I think I know what your looking at you will be pleasantly surprised. ;)

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done, that's a very impressive tally.
Check your picture properties, if they are too large they may take too long to load up and it bumps you out.
I use Microsoft picture manager to re-size the image and it loads up fast.
ZDD

OP
OP
N

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went out yesterday and today because the weather was nice and I got $4.99 yesterday and $7.96 today. For a grand total for the month of Nov of $102.55. I was shooting for $100 in Nov and i made it on the last day of the month

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out yesterday and today because the weather was nice and I got $4.99 yesterday and $7.96 today. For a grand total for the month of Nov of $102.55. I was shooting for $100 in Nov and i made it on the last day of the month

Nice job

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good finds gotta love the At pro its one fine machine. Garrett out did themselves on this one. My favorite machine by far. Happy hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread