November is off to a fantastic start!

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8 boxes so far, 62 40%ers, 4 90%ers... then I go out today and score 22 90%ers (Solid roll of Franklins!) and 2 40%ers. 6 more boxes to grab tomorrow... and I thought November would start off slow thanks to more than half of my banks not getting their orders due to the storm.

I think I'll just keep updating this thread with my finds for the month, since only posting when you hit it big makes you a liar in the eyes of certain individuals.

Upvote 0

JJDEMARAY

Mar 18, 2011
Minnesota
I hope you are kidding. The national average that I have seen is around 1.25-1.5 silvers per box. You are well over that. Some areas like New York are higher, while other areas like Arizona are considerably lower. Be thankful for over 2 silvers per/box.

6 more boxes today gave up 1 '64 and 12 40%ers. My numbers are pedestrian again. :(

OP
OP
bigscores

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you are kidding. The national average that I have seen is around 1.25-1.5 silvers per box. You are well over that. Some areas like New York are higher, while other areas like Arizona are considerably lower. Be thankful for over 2 silvers per/box.

Pedestrian meaning back to my historical average of about 2.5 per box. I didn't even hit that today. I know I'm in a good area, that's why I'm trying to up my volume even more. I have two issues; capital and time. $10k isn't really enough to search what I want to search. I'm working on the time thing...

I think I'm getting what? 18 boxes tomorrow if everybody remembered to order.

OP
OP
bigscores

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
14 boxes Friday and Saturday;
31 40%ers, 1 Ben, 3 '64's.

Catcake

Oct 19, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those numbers are incredible! I'm averaging 1 40% per box in Austin, Texas. I've asked for customer rolls, loose half dollars, and any half dollars at 7 different banks (18 seperate branches) and I've never found any half dollars. No trays full of silver. Nothing.

Thats simply amazing that so many folks are pulling solid rolls of half dollars and dimes. Crazy that more people aren't wising up and pulling those monster numbers!

OP
OP
bigscores

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up a whole bunch of dimes yesterday, I think $1600 total... that gave up 13 roosies. Did score some CWR halves, but they were dry. A few sparse CWR of nickels gave up a nice VF-XF '36-S Buff. I also found a proof silver quarter, modern proof, out of about 30 CWR of quarters.

6 boxes today gave me 10 40%ers, 1 WLH, and 3 '64's.

OP
OP
bigscores

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Light week... 10 boxes over the past two days, 19 40%ers and 3 90%ers. Next week won't be much better, things shouldn't turn around really until December.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread