NW Indiana here. I MD and look for gold and rocks and i have a tumbler.

HillBillyBackWoods

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2024
Is there anyone on this site from NW Indiana? I MD and look for gold and rocks and arrow heads and fossils. I tumble rocks... I own a ACE 250 (3 coils) and a Simplex + a floating 2.5" gold dredge and a 2" Dredge highbanker combo. I magnet fish and bow fish..I own 2 bow fishing rigs. Now days it is safer with 2 people than going solo, I am 46 ( I think Im 30 but feel 50) and carry a gun when it needs to be. I have enough stuff for 2 people if you have nothing or new to this. We can meet, in a public place....but you have to pass the smell test. You better know how to use Google earth and a GPS. Own boots and want to dig and get dirty. I do smoke (cig) and ride around in a ruff looking Jeep. Let me know....message me here, I do not own a cell phone as of yet.

OP
OP
HillBillyBackWoods

HillBillyBackWoods

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2024
Is there anyone on this site from NW Indiana? I MD and look for gold and rocks and arrow heads and fossils. I tumble rocks... I own a ACE 250 (3 coils) and a Simplex + a floating 2.5" gold dredge and a 2" Dredge highbanker combo. I magnet fish and bow fish..I own 2 bow fishing rigs. Now days it is safer with 2 people than going solo, I am 46 ( I think Im 30 but feel 50) and carry a gun when it needs to be. I have enough stuff for 2 people if you have nothing or new to this. We can meet, in a public place....but you have to pass the smell test. You better know how to use Google earth and a GPS. Own boots and want to dig and get dirty. I do smoke (cig) and ride around in a ruff looking Jeep. Let me know....message me here, I do not own a cell phone as of yet.
If you want to bowfish, you will have to show me your current active fishing license, Not going through all that again with the DNR. They almost took my jeep and everything in it....LMAO. Never again.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there anyone on this site from NW Indiana?...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: INDIANA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
I am in central Indiana.

I just gave my F70 detector to my grandson with plans to purchase a newer model.

I hunt arrowheads often, and fish. we have properties with water flowing through them I fish now every so often.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread