Of Bladders, Electric and Gas?? Yellow means Danger to us!

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Hello all in the treasure world,

What's in a title? Well I must say I wasn't quite sure what to title this one so I figured I'd just toss some of the words together and it stuck! :tongue3:
As you may or may not know we as privy diggers have an occasion to come across a snake like thing that is always yellow here and can come up and bite ya. :BangHead: Thus we know to call the local "snake charmer" to coax them into letting us see where they are before a sharp tipped shovel slices em. Lol. Yep, the notorious "Yellow Gas Line Cobra" is spotted in your privy and you just gotta be careful with them little dudes. They no doubt have a distinctive hissing sound upon being attacked and they end up costing you money from the local Utility Serpent Company. :laughing7:

Bottom line( no pun intended) is that, get those utilities marked before you dig. :headbang: And so we did thank goodness, otherwise this poisonous little thing would have bit us! So down into the depths of mother earth we go. Figuring it was a 6 footer and we needed space to move around, we found out real quick that space would be limited. That dang snake was traveling east and west right through the pit. :thumb_down: Thanks to the blade being dull we were able to shimmy over and under the "Cobra" and reach what we traveled all of six feet to see. Glass, and some nice color showed what the snake was protecting all these years. All I could think of was what the local snake charmer and medicine man sold to these folks back in the late 1800's. Turns out this medicine man could cure Bladder and Kidney disease. Heck even could fix the the nasty zinger of an "electric Eel bite" with some sort of a concoction of Bitters! :laughing7: Then after pulling up some seeds at the bottom out pops a one of a kind local medicine from Mr. Chapin Park at his pharmacy. This one happens to be the rarest of em all. No one seems to have ever seen this little beauty before. None of the local guys here have ever even heard of it or the store. But after a bit of research I found where a Mr. Eliel bought the store back in around 1900. He is the same guy where the rare cobalt Liver regulator from the banner post came from. So it's all in the family with this little treasure. :hello2:

All together we ended up with some nice finds, no "Snake Attacks", and no shocks from the electricity we discovered and quite frankly enjoyed while digging. :headbang: Hope ya all enjoy your treasure hunts today. We will be back at it soon and send ya some more pictures from the wildlife we discovered in the pits. Until next time, Regards! jgas

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 71
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 70
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 74
  • c4.jpg
    c4.jpg