Ok, I give up

jas415

Aug 24, 2003
Spring, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800 - 900 and Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out of the last 30 posts I have started 24 of them. In an effort to get other Texas posters to post their finds. Obviously that is not working or other Texans are not finding or dont care!

I give up! I am going back to my local Houston area web site and do my posting and looking there.

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jas415 said:
Out of the last 30 posts I have started 24 of them. In an effort to get other Texas posters to post their finds. Obviously that is not working or other Texans are not finding or dont care!

I give up! I am going back to my local Houston area web site and do my posting and looking there.

Jas415, those are some nice finds. Don't worry about whether anyone from replies or not. I am from louisiana and look at all the neighboring states' posts. Keep swinging

OP
OP
jas415

jas415

Aug 24, 2003
Spring, Tx
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Mark, but I feel rather stupid posting all the posts! I know there are hundreds of guys detecting in Texas and finding a lot of stuff, but for whatever reason they dont want to post their finds here. To me this is sort of like fishing and then telling the 'fishing story', it aint all that great without pictures.

If you get over Houston way, give us a yell and we will try to hit a couple of demos.

Thanks again.

Eastexasoutdoors

May 8, 2007
Neches Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5 ID, Garretts Ace, Fisher Gold Bug
I wish I was closer to you. I go detecting about 3-4 times a week. All by myself. I just posted a necklace I found yesterday.

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tend to post on today's finds and forget this section! Sorry!

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See, sometimes you got to shake the bushes a little to flush the game out!

OP
OP
jas415

jas415

Aug 24, 2003
Spring, Tx
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posting on "Todays Finds" is great, I just figured that a Texas site whould get a lot of Texas finds.

skilbeau

Dec 12, 2012
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jas, I look forward to your posts. I don't have much time to detect anymore so I'm living vicariously through you lol.

dustbuster

Nov 10, 2008
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
I feel the same way as others here. I haven't found anything "good" to post, and to be honest - no camera. I always check the Texas finds section so I can vicariously enjoy the finds of others.:laughing7: Your finds have been terrific and I'm always glad to see someone finding good silver.
Give it another chance......we do enjoy your posts.

Dustbuster

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
My ex-wife lives in Texas, does that count for anything?

Hendrix

Jan 8, 2007
Southeast Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Whites V3i
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll try to remember to post over here. I generally forget about the regional sections. BTW, I'm interested in Southeast Texas, Houston, Galveston, and nearby webpages and forums. I'd appreciate it if anyone would PM or post links (if allowed) to these sites. Personal message me if you cannot post them.

OP
OP
jas415

jas415

Aug 24, 2003
Spring, Tx
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My ex-wife lives in Texas, does that count for anything?

My youngest son was in baseball for a few years and we made spring training there several times. It seemed to me that most of the folks on the east side of Florida, especially those little old blue haired ladies, were always pissed off about something and the folks on the west were happy and laid back. And the west side has great beaches!! It is almost like some sort of secret, East Coast beaches, Miami, Ft lauderdale, etc., but for me the west side was far better! More torpical, warm, easy going!! Loved it there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread