At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 8
Well that has to be pretty old when postage to return it was only 3 cents.Who of our t-netters can remember postage any near that figure?

That's a unique artifact. I remember when letter postage was 6 cents,

Went back this morning found a key just not the one I was looking for oh well here's a pic of the back

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    624.8 KB · Views: 66
Great find.

I found one while ghost town hunting in Eastern Washington. Donated it to the local museum, as the hotel burned down 1920 and my donation was the only artifact other than pictures of the hotel.

That is a very cool discovery, congrats. Any research on the hotel? Sub 8-)

Yeah I spent some time looking into it I'm thinking it might be from out of state because I can't find a hotel summit anywhere

Awsome find very unique!!

Thanks for all the replys it was found in Grand Rapids Michigan like I said it can't find any hotel summit in Michigan so if anyone from out of state knows of one plz let me know

great find, I remember 3 cent stamps, I remember 5 cent pepsi's, it liked to kill me when they went

up to 6 cent, then 7 then 10 cent and rest is history.

thanks for sharing, marion

You are near Grand Rapids? Nice. I was there looting a lake last summer. 19 gold rings and a few barbers and newer for the effort. Lots of history there. Lots of older hotels are gone and have burned down. Maybe the library there would have some information not found online. Or maybe a local museum? People didn't travel far back then.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back