On my way to help out a very sick friend.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was to meet a friend of mine that has cancer. He is trying to finish up repairing his air plane. He wants to get it done before !. I was to meet him at 11:oo at his air port hanger. I stopped at an old school and church yard to test out a new Deus 1 program i had just got. I had a half hour to use up so i stopped to check out the program .In the past i have found 3 large cents and some silver and clad coins. I turned on my machine and started out I found four pieces of can slaw then i got a Very high tone and it was a 93. I dug down about 4 inches and out pops this beauty :)
SilverRing.jpg

Upvote 35
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I forgot to add I was almost back to my car maybe 10 yards from it. A buddy of mine on here keeps telling me do NOT turn your machine off till your at your vehicle :) LOL Thanks E-Trac :)

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was about 10 yards from my car when i got it. I though of what you keep telling me E-Trac LOL

PetesPockets55

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2013
Indian River Co., Fl
Detector(s) used
AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent find/reward for helping your buddy out. Sounds like the upgrade may work well.
(Sorry to hear about his health but friends like you make it a little easier to deal with the things to be done before he runs out of time.:icon_salut:)

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was to meet a friend of mine that has cancer. He is trying to finish up repairing his air plane. He wants to get it done before !. I was to meet him at 11:oo at his air port hanger. I stopped at an old school and church yard to test out a new Deus 1 program i had just got. I had a half hour to use up so i stopped to check out the program .In the past i have found 3 large cents and some silver and clad coins. I turned on my machine and started out I found four pieces of can slaw then i got a Very high tone and it was a 93. I dug down about 4 inches and out pops this beauty :)
View attachment 2107261
Very nice Gare
Congratulations

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2107261
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is having a hard go of it right now. He has been going for chemo for a few months now. Last year he came for a landing and one of his landing gear wheels did not come completely down. The plane is a twin engine Seneca
Thanks all for your concerns :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread