VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey jeff!! Double OUCH down here!! 50 Years!! Older than Dirt!! It wont hurt long!! He He!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
You've lived a long and fruitful life. It's time to donate your detectors to younger people who can still bend over to dig, and hear the beeping noise the machine makes.

:laughing7:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've lived a long and fruitful life. It's time to donate your detectors to younger people who can still bend over to dig, and hear the beeping noise the machine makes.

:laughing7:

Hey I got TreasureWise Headphones last week I can hear again.

And Getting down to dig is no Problem

It's the getting back up again that's getting to be a chore :laughing7:

a crane hooked to my Swingy thingy may help :unhappysmiley:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just went,guess what!:laughing7: some of the chubby girls are still chubby.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up!

You dont want to do that,acting youre age is like playing russian roulette with the cartridge in firing position,hammer cocked and your finger on the trigger.

Dreadnox

Jul 28, 2013
Austin Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Metadyne magnet stick, Garretts pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, I got the old age thing figured out, I am ordering an all terran wheelchair and mounting my MD to it mechanically so it will swing back and forth with aplified mega speekers mounted on either side of the headrest. Now if I can figure out how to attach this power agger to the front end with the dozer blade behind it and keep all that out of the swing zone I am gonna be rich!!! Mahahahahahahaha!!!

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are hilarious!! Heck, I am still practicing Medicine and apparently the Wizard!! He He!! Still Healing the Weak and Affilicted!! Thanks to the GOOD LORD!! VERY BEST to ALL of those on the TNet Web!! DOC VERDE!! It has truly been a pleasure having the opportunity interacting with ALL of YOU!! GOD BLESS!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations, or should I wish you my Condolences? Be thankful, over half my fellow classmates are already gone! Just go and have a rewarding time.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Never been to a school reunion. If I live until 2015 it will be 60 years, probably won't go to that one either. I have two herniated disc's, with surgery in my future, and the Doc was showing me the MRI, pointing out all the things that was wrong with my back. I told her that when I was a young man, I used to shoe horses, and asked it that was part of the cause or problem. She said, "Mr. Nelson, you are 76 years old, you had a good time didn't you?" Well, yeah, but I'm sure suffering for it now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread