Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, you absolutely have NO IDEA, how these kind of bullies and insensitivities cause my BLOOD TO BOIL! and you ain't GOT an emotiocan to even BEGIN to relay the sentiment!
I'll have to pm you my response! LOL!

Worldtalker, help!!!!!!!! These are the things that cause me emotions! :BangHead:

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, you absolutely have NO IDEA, how these kind of bullies and insensitivities cause my BLOOD TO BOIL! and you ain't GOT an emotiocan to even BEGIN to relay the sentiment!
I'll have to pm you my response! LOL!

Worldtalker, help!!!!!!!! These are the things that cause me emotions! :BangHead:

I would have never accepted that old Bats apology.

I can't believe she had he nerve to suggest there is very little help for her son
ever having a normal Childhood.

it is People like her who cause the problems.
Autistic children go Backwards and withdraw when confronted & Yelled at by strangers

Last edited:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
My youngest daughter has a Masters Degree and works one on one with autistic children on a contract basis . It is amazing what can be accomplished to help them achieve a semblance of normalcy with positive input . I've hosted her and her 'clients' many times either to see what a 'big truck' or our farm is like . I'm as incensed as you and Pat over this cranky old bat . She earned herself a special place in Hell as far as I'm concerned :censored:

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a monster in my opinion.. Somebody like that deserves a real ### kicking in my opinion..

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey jeff!! How Insensitive!! I can only imagine the mother's embarrasement and crushed feelings. Wonder what Shirley would have said if Carter was her son?? WOW!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread