PARENTAL ADVISORY: Silver XXX. Lighting struck again: Weaselbrotts amazing week

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PARENTAL ADVISORY: Silver XXX. Lighting struck again: Weaselbrott's amazing week

So I expanded my territory today... Worth it...

sBQs1h.jpg

But first.. I had a busy week with half boxes. I did 11 boxes this week, which is a personal record for one week. I also had 5 skunk boxes, which was also a personal skunk record. In total, I got four 90%ers and four 40%ers. I still managed to find at least a bit of silver each day, including some great reject tray find quarters and dimes. Three quarters at reject trays this week, and also got three dimes as well, and another three from letting a non member of my bank use my account to cash their coin counter ticket.

oI4xZh.jpg

And now on to what was in that musty old customer wrapped half dollar roll:

ZXBDM.jpg
Solid 90% roll! (all 1964 JFKs)

So in total this week:

24 90%ers
4 40%ers
6 90% dimes
3 90% quarters

10.24 oz of silver at a spot value of 343.13

If you ever make a dream find, don't let anybody tell you to quit, because it only takes a bit of patience, persistence, and luck to get another lucky score again. Wishing you guys all some of my luck as well and hoping you make a dream score soon too!

Upvote 0

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, $477 is really high, I am not sure they will get that for it, but would be interested to see if they did. Regardless, I am a stacker, not a seller, and I can sell it later for way more if I even sell it at all. The second auction, they make a 90 dollar profit, and not sure if ebay pillages them on the sale too. Thanks for the info, I am very sure that I have one of these rolls.

I'm a stacker too, I was just trying to provide you with what you needed. I would keep them in that roll that they were in and just keep in mind that that was (most likely) an original roll.

Great score, by the way!

OP
OP
Weaselbrott

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a stacker too, I was just trying to provide you with what you needed. I would keep them in that roll that they were in and just keep in mind that that was (most likely) an original roll.

Great score, by the way!

You are right, and I am keeping those puppies in that roll. Thanks, and I hope you nail a 90%er soon!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions