Picked up a whites dual field pi and hit a hit local beach

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just picked up a whites dual field and hit local beach

Well lately I've been getting into beach hunting more and more and picked up a dual field from whites. I must say for a pi its a good one and pretty deep as well. I hit a beach I go to on occasion to test it out. To start with the machine is pretty light and well balanced. The coil is 12 inches but skims pretty well in the water and behaves well as far as not moving to much with the waves. The headphones were a bit uncomfortable after 5 hours of use. My right ear was hurting a bit. I suspect from the headphones being very solidly built and have a tight fit. Hopefully they will loosen up a bit with use. Also the area where ones elbow fits was rubbing a bit on a vein in my arm . Which I later adjusted a bit. As far as the smoothness on the wet sand it was overall pretty good with an occasional blip. I had it on the factory triangle presets . It was an ok hunt found some clad and had a decent amount of targets in dry and wet sand. Overall I like the machine a lot. I also have a Tesoro sand shark pi and I must admit the headphones on the Tesoro are much more comfortable than the whites and the sand shark is a bit smoother on wet sand than the whites dual field Pi. But both are good detectors and a great value for a person looking for a good pi. Happy hunting to all cant wait for the next beach trip.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
OP
OP
Trackerman

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks VpNavy Beach hunting is tuff but fun.Both the Tesoro Sand Shark and the Whites Dual field have been interesting to use. Happy hunting to you and best of luck

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions