Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg garda aint dumb, they will get more money from shipping and packaging from da banks if they order twice as many. we're the reason this is happinin

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's all your fault TZ! I heard they used to be in $1000 boxes before you started CRHing! Honestly though, what would the back politics be at the end of the day? Garda charges more to the banks because there are more boxes being ordered and limits the amount of coin boxes that customers can order? I would still keep ordering the same dollar amount from each bank reGARDAless of what they decide to do, so long as there is no cap to my current $1000 per bank, per visit.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
My Garda delivery guy was complaining again yesterday, said to the manager, " When are people going to stop looking for silver in these things allready" and she said probably not anytime soon. HH, Maverick.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They can all suck it, just like everybody else who doesn't want to do their jobs.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i doubt it... hey, could i buy a penny box? "sure, that'll be $12.50"... nope, ha. i doubt half dollars would be $250... that means the garda guy would have to pay for twice the amount of boxes in the end costing them MORE MONEY. guess we will have to wait and see!
hhbuff

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Garda delivery guy was complaining again yesterday, said to the manager, " When are people going to stop looking for silver in these things allready" and she said probably not anytime soon. HH, Maverick.
They need to be happy they have a job with job security!!!!

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The halfs are 25 lbs thats why. The poor babys are crying about there backs.

db23

Mar 18, 2011
The halfs are 25 lbs thats why. The poor babys are crying about there backs.
Quarters are 25lbs too, those aren't changing anytime soon either. You'll find that most people that work at banks or work on armored cars are pretty clueless about how things actually work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread