Primary Interest:
Other
Guess they just had an unlucky number of cops out there. :laughing7:

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In a dereliction of duty it looks like the whole force was out on company time doing illegal mining and drinking. The question then is who was left to arrest them?

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Inyathi is a village in Matabeleland North, Zimbabwe. A $10 fine, I hope they found enough to cover.

Doesn't look like they have any rocks to sit on, my back is already hurting.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
When you gotta pan, you gotta pan!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Tisk tisk. And they say gold fever ain't real. They were probably watching re-runs of Todd in Ghana and one thing led to another...:blackbeard:

Ya it probably went something like look at that clown. We can do much better.........

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
They missed out on a perfect defense! They should of just told them that they were panning to get enough gold to have real police badges made up! Just trying to help keep the costs down Your Honor!

NEMO.... A few from the EPA would be nice as well!

Capt Nemo

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2015
Oshkosh, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They missed out on a perfect defense! They should of just told them that they were panning to get enough gold to have real police badges made up! Just trying to help keep the costs down Your Honor!

NEMO.... A few from the EPA would be nice as well!

Just too many idiot alphabet agencies to think of!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread