Post Exchange Ft. Crook, NEBR Good for 1 Line - What is this and what date?

Clester69

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any information on this item? I dug this up in Connecticut but I haven't found anything like this on the interweb.

Thank you
bk.png fr.png

Upvote 6

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a good thing that token wasnt in some High School kids pocket. They would be calling in the National Guard, FBI, Local police, notifying the parents, closing school early, and bringing in counselors of all kinds these days. What a society we live in. Otherwise, I think its a great token and I like the scalloped design.

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
The token was used in the PX bowling alley at the Fort. It is listed in both the NE Token Collectors Club NE Book and Cunningham's Military Tokens Books, but no specific date is given. I'd suspect it is from the period between WWI and WWII. As A2coins pointed out, it is listed on tokencatalog but an image is needed there. Please consider posting your pics on that site, or with permission, I could post yours.
John in the Great 208

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on a really cool find! I agree with Idahotokens and would encourage you to publish a photo for future collectors.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The token was used in the PX bowling alley at the Fort. It is listed in both the NE Token Collectors Club NE Book and Cunningham's Military Tokens Books, but no specific date is given. I'd suspect it is from the period between WWI and WWII. As A2coins pointed out, it is listed on tokencatalog but an image is needed there. Please consider posting your pics on that site, or with permission, I could post yours.
John in the Great 208
What he said, record it please?

OP
OP
C

Clester69

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
idahotokens - thank you! And you do have my permission to post my pics of the Ft. Crook scalloped token.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread