Predator Tools pricing errors

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jump over to the market place sask hunter will make you what you want in quality painted ur own choice of colors aswell, he has a couple at least 6 different models

OP
OP
Silver Simon

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jump over to the market place sask hunter will make you what you want in quality painted ur own choice of colors aswell, he has a couple at least 6 different models

Thank you, it seems he makes some very nice shovels, and I like the idea of supporting an individual instead of a large company.

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love my Predator Raven 25.. It is worth every penny.. and this is a mom pop shop Not a big company Dad makes the tools, and his wife or son answer the phone calls and take orders.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, it seems he makes some very nice shovels, and I like the idea of supporting an individual instead of a large company.

Same reason I tell others only to cuz I know there are also others like me who dont like the Same items as everyone else to with sask you can get a paint scheme you want & actualy make it urs

OP
OP
Silver Simon

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love my Predator Raven 25.. It is worth every penny.. and this is a mom pop shop Not a big company Dad makes the tools, and his wife or son answer the phone calls and take orders.

Sorry, I wasn't implying George's operation is large. They worked with me on my issue and now the Raven is on the way!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread