Horst

Apr 13, 2017
Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 + SDC2300
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dear diggers,

with your kind help my wife Kerstin and I had a blast in North California this year.
As my wife's son and family lives in Kelowna, BC. We are planning on visiting them some time next year 2018 - most likely in late summer/autumn.
I heard that there are more rules to pay attention to and so I thought it'd be a good idea to ask you for some help and advice.
I want to use a sluice box, crevicing tools, Pan and a metal detector.
All your kind help is highly appreciated.

AU 2 U

Horst

Upvote 0

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to the Detecting forum here in the Gold forums and look for the Bedrock and the Gold topic by Lanny in AB. He is the absolute expert in Canadian mining and a extremely knowledgeable,friendly person. His massive post for years have helped 1,000s looking for gold anywhere and everywhere. His monologues,stories,poems,history and such will make for some enjoyable reading also. Many miners have contributed to all things mining/detecting and should be a great assist in what you seek. Tons a au 2 u 2-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread