JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I not too long ago stumbled on a dump site from early 1930s to 1950s me being inexperienced with glass thought them older at the time lol I let excitement get the better of me but still for me a once in a lifetime find and I'm still happy about it but anyways my mother works at an old folks home as an activity director I had offered to volunteer my time and show the bottles there i took many hours of cleaning bottles getting it ready and now I'm doing a ton of research on the bottles by what I hear they are pretty excited about me coming in and showing the bottles it's been a ton of work but I'm glad me saving these bottles was worthwhile and will be appreciated as much as I appreciate them. I have a picture of one box out of many I'm doing my research on made myself a little work station

Attachments

• 1463686318003.jpg
    1463686318003.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 72

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Researching our finds is like icing on the cake. I find it just as enjoying than digging them....well almost.

cache finder

Dec 23, 2015
SF Bay Area
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might not even have to research, they might tell you all about the bottles from when they used them. Sounds like a fun project.

OP
OP
JVA5th

JVA5th

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2014
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a bunch I couldn't find anything about I'll have a separate area for those for them to try to identity I figure it adds something more to the presentation that way

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread