question about Samantha Power

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did Power, our new US Ambassador to the UN, "praise" Jane Fonda at the global leadership awards ceremony in NY? I don't want to say anyone in that position could be that stupid without checking with our attack sheep first. Maybe she should get some overseas pay and become our new ambassador to Benghazi. Ol' traitorous Jane could man the guns for her.....that is only if this addition to his administrations screw-ups is true.

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And we wouldn't be sending Hanoi Jane over if she wasn't already trained.

Attachments

• traitor.jpg
    traitor.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 57

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
A lot of America has chosen not to forgive her but to forget it ever happened. Power isn't alone. That's the advantage of being a celebrity, it brings out the groupies. I know it was a stupid act by a ignorant girl but when the cameras are rolling they can't help themselves. Like John Lennon saying he was more famous than Jesus.
There were a lot of traitorous act back then by many groups. In the early 70's a bomb blew up almost daily for 1 1/2 years. It was just that Jane was a household name. BO hung out with one of them.

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thing is, Power said this in her little speech.
" There is no greater embodiment of being outspoken on behalf of what you believe in — and being “all in” in every way — than Jane Fonda. And it’s a huge honor just to even briefly have shared the stage with her."
If the traitor is so "all in" in every way and an embodiment of being outspoken on behalf of what you believe in, how come traitor Jane is sorry she was so outspoken? Power is worshiping something that her idol is sorry for what she said and did. She is woman, hear her well. What a idolizing putz!

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Thing is, Power said this in her little speech.
" There is no greater embodiment of being outspoken on behalf of what you believe in — and being “all in” in every way — than Jane Fonda. And it’s a huge honor just to even briefly have shared the stage with her."
If the traitor is so "all in" in every way and an embodiment of being outspoken on behalf of what you believe in, how come traitor Jane is sorry she was so outspoken? Power is worshiping something that her idol is sorry for what she said and did. She is woman, hear her well. What a idolizing putz!

" There is no greater embodiment of being outspoken on behalf of what you believe in — and being “all in” in every way — than Jane Fonda.

Jane was into her self more than any movement. I was there as were others here. Like I said, the followers are groupies at heart and would do anything to hang with any celebrity. To bask in the glow.
Jane was in fact all in. She was too young and ignorant to know what that commitment meant. Everywhere she went she was cheered and drew huge crowds. It might have simply been that she flashed her high beams when ever she had the podium. Strange how for so many the choice becomes sex. She was young, a hottie, and that was all it took for many to follow her.
With her, probably something happens in a lot of similar heads where there is a feeling one can do no wrong and their path is the correct and winning one. History can be fickle. Like I said Lennon thought he was more popular than Jesus. Turns out he wasn't
Pop culture still has these people that can't get enough of themselves. Their plan is to generate enthusiasm not necessarily for a cause but more likely for themselves.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and the lost just keep following these people..............................and making excuses.

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and the lost just keep following these people..............................and making excuses.

AND Obama keeps inviting these types to the White House, going to their houses for parties, and employing these types in The White House! Jane Fonda lovers, Bill Ayers house in Chicago for parties, and others in his Admin. I wouldn't spit on Fonda if she was on fire, but I would chip in for more gasoline!!

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
It's hard to know the right side of history. In the 60's it was anyone's guess. It was that close. So people chose sides as no one knew who would come out on top. Well if everyone had passed their history classes they would have known money wins, every time. So don't talk of Liberty, justice and whatever, money wins. What the he11. they can afford it.
We are told (indoctrinated)what to believe what we are to believe n. But I'm preaching to the choir Que' No?!
Jane chose the wrong side of history. So did a lot of Americans. She says she F***Up. Well maybe she believes that. I'm a Vet so sometimes I'm not sure. During Nam my brother was an objector to the war in Nam while I was serving. It was never a problem because , like I said, it was that close.
Politicians seemed like gangsters asking America's kids to make the ultimate sacrifice. Say What?? When a kid could go to college and not have to make that sacrifice? Good grades and a little money got you out of that jam. For the most part, those that served weren't all that privileged.
I hope I haven't made any enemies over my tirade. Wish you well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread