Questions for "mods"....

1/ Just who is/are the owner/s of this site now?

2/ Who are these "admin'" i hear about?

3/ Do they have offsite email addresses ?

Thanks.

I member back in my childhood when some company or store would disrespect or take my mom as she would say it....her last word always was...I want to know who owns this place and a mailing address...cause they are gonna hear it from me...she was a fiesty old bag...:laughing9:

Last edited:
1/ Just who is/are the owner/s of this site now?

2/ Who are these "admin'" i hear about?

3/ Do they have offsite email addresses ?

Thanks.

if you go to any main page (not thread pages) and scroll down you should see who's online unless it's a charter thing

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/forum.php

there you should see the administration names when they are online in
Dark Brown Untitled.jpg or is it maroon ?

Last edited:
Dano,

I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. I tried that route with 5, yes count them 5 admins, and never heard boo :laughing7:

Ah ok mate. Maybe their call centre is in India and they're still trying to decipher your Bronx style of typing? :tongue3:

Dunno, just don't remember seeing any of them since the site changed owners and about 40 of them suddenly turned up, changed the layout, and vanished! Anytime me or anyone else has asked who the new owner is, it's just been ignored. Wondering about the secrecy is all. :dontknow:

It's on a need to know basis, and we don't need to know :laughing7:

Yea, there was a gaggle of them during the first few weeks, then poof :tongue3:

Ah ok mate. Maybe their call centre is in India and they're still trying to decipher your Bronx style of typing? :tongue3:

Dunno, just don't remember seeing any of them since the site changed owners and about 40 of them suddenly turned up, changed the layout, and vanished! Anytime me or anyone else has asked who the new owner is, it's just been ignored. Wondering about the secrecy is all. :dontknow:

Maybe the NRA is the new owner?

L.o.l.! Me thinks not. Even they could not resist the ban hammer.

Admins stop in regularly in fact they cleaned a thread and give 2 week timeout to member last night for breaking rules. They leave 99% of the moderator work to the mods and they handle the soft ware updates or errors.

Mods talk too them on a regular basis, and they do interact with members as well, but they are not on forum for hours at a time, but are usually here every day at different times and they are NOT in India....

Admins stop in regularly in fact they cleaned a thread and give 2 week timeout to member last night for breaking rules. They leave 99% of the moderator work to the mods and they handle the soft ware updates or errors.

Mods talk too them on a regular basis, and they do interact with members as well, but they are not on forum for hours at a time, but are usually here every day at different times and they are NOT in India....

I would like to give a special shout out to that admin! He was very helpful and polite. He also replied to my email very timely.

I thought Treasure Hunter was nice to even answer it. I have no idea what 'cleaning a thread is' and anyway who cares who owns it? I just enjoy it for a place to learn and have some fun while it's cold out.

I thought Treasure Hunter was nice to even answer it. I have no idea what 'cleaning a thread is' and anyway who cares who owns it? I just enjoy it for a place to learn and have some fun while it's cold out.

Cleaning a thread is when posts that violate rules are deleted....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back