Railroad camp just a read sharing

Bluedogcards

Jan 12, 2013
El Reno Ok
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Garrett Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all, just want to share some info on one of my honey holes, ( still waiting for it to pay off ) I like going there, but can be a pain in the butt to get there have to cross a creek and deal with high weeds and steep bank. about the end of summer time is when i can get in there with out alot of walking, ( i do have bad lower back and leg problems so walking can get to me fast ). I found it last year and did find some stuff a tax token was the best so far. i did get in there this week and picked alot of trash everything is a deep find 6 to 8 inches. I have been getting good tones but not able to get to the item in question to many roots from ceder tree that started to grow over the years are making it hard to dig. I cant wait until i get the AT pro, so i can get a number of the item, If any one would like to know more beside location, i will try to answer.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Hey Bluedog, a relative bought an old house on Dilly recently. Looking forward to detect
the yard soon. She works for Halliburton.

OP
OP
B

Bluedogcards

Jan 12, 2013
El Reno Ok
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Garrett Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Bluedog, a relative bought an old house on Dilly recently. Looking forward to detect
the yard soon. She works for Halliburton.

Nice Haliburton kinda of took over this area, are you local

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
No she worked at the Pampa plant and had the choice of taking a package or moving to
El Reno. Wife and I were there recently to house hunt. Looks like she will get closing on
the house next month. Her husband is interviewing for a job in El Reno but has to go to
San Angelo for a check up. The oil price decline is shaking up good people all across the
nation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread